Another month in the books! Hard to believe how quickly September passed by. October is the final month for members in the current 12-week program of Unreal Collective, and I’m preparing for the next program to kick off in January of 2018.
I’m extremely excited about and pleased with the progress of the 16 folks I’m working with right now. And throughout September, I met with dozens of new prospective members that I’m excited to work with soon too.
The next month is going to be an important one and I’m excited to dig in. Thanks for joining me on this journey, and enjoy some of the cool stuff I found last month.
- Elements – Art film by Maxim Zhestkov (2 mins)
- Neil Gaiman 2012 Commencement Speech “Make Good Art” (20 mins)
- Song Exploder + Google VR (interactive)
- Dissect podcast (serialized analysis of Kanye West’s My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy)
- Tables Turned, Jay Interviews Me (interviewing David Sherry on his podcast, The First 4 Years)
- Abandoned States: Places In Idyllic 1960s Postcards Have Transformed Into Scenes Of Abandonment
- This is for Boston (Isaiah Thomas after trade to Cleveland)
- The Human Intelligent Smart Home, Lauren
- The Power of Decision
- The Pleasure Happiness Gap