To start the month, I wanted to share some of my favorite media I found in the month of March. It falls into a few broad categories that I’ve outlined below, and there are quite a few links. I’d love to hear what resonates with you.
- Ten Meter Tower
- People are asked to jump for the first time from a height of 10m
- The Lunch Date
- Short film on the study of perceptions
- Short film about someone who provides validation
- Steve Jobs internal “Think Different” presentation
- The internal presentation of Steve Jobs to Apple employees explaining the approach and their famous “Think Different” campaign
- Same Drugs by Chance the Rapper (SNL)
- Chance performs “Same Drugs” on SNL using a massive group of musicians to do every part of the arrangement live.
- City of the Sun – “Intro” (XX) cover
- Instrumental cover of the popular song “Intro” by XX
- “Flowers” remix by damont warfield
- Remix of the song “Flowers” by Megan Taylor (original song)
Read it (online)
- Silicon Valley’s Quest to Live Forever
- The Three-Hour Brand Sprint
- What I Learned From Developing Branding for Airbnb, Dropbox and Thumbtack
Read it (in print)
- The Icarus Deception: How High Will You Fly?
- Shoe Dog: A Memoir by the Creator of Nike
- Steal Like an Artist